Friday, January 10, 2014

This Girl...

Lily, at 2 1/2, is pretty sure she's the matriarch of our family. She is in charge of directing most activities that go on around here.

Lately she's started calling us "sweetheart" when she wants us to do something.  Like, "Sweetheart, come here, sweetheart!"  
Art projects are about the only thing (besides TV) that will hold her attention for long
Lily is also very into singing and dancing.  Here, she combined those loves with her love of giving directions.  Do I see a career as a fitness instructor in her future?  :)


Life in Lily-land is either very, very good, or.....This:
She keeps us on our toes, makes us laugh, and fills life with a lot of zesty joy.  Love this girl!

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Christa....
Lily sounds like a sassy, bossy little girl!! And I am not criticizing, lest you wonder!! My nearly two-year old niece, "Amethyst", can be the exact same way!! ;)
--Raelyn

RKloepfer said...

MAGNIFICENT BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing snippits of your wonderful family. I loved the animated dance and song. Whatever background noise erupted did not distract her. Your thanksgiving feast looked yummy. love from CalBob

Mary Lou said...

I just posted a fictional children's story about two characters who were born with craniosynostosis on my Blog, "Minuscule is good!". { http://writing--projects.blogspot.com/ } Check it out if you would like!! And maybe leave a comment so I know you visited? Raising craniosynostosis awareness with something I can do.... Write!! I hope you enjoy it!! ;)
--Raelyn

Mary Lou said...

Christa....
It has been one month since you last posted on this Blog!! I am missing Savannah, my Kindred Spirit "Cranio" Friend!! And her sisters, as well!! We are experiencing the meltdown from a four-day Winter Blast over here!! ;)
--Raelyn