Friday, January 10, 2014

Randoms

Life is flying by pretty quickly these days (although, I might tell you a different story around 5pm on any given evening....those last 3 hours are a KILLER!).  Here are a few snapshots...
Sidewalk chalk family on the driveway.  I'm becoming quite the arteest. 
This girl and her smiles.  Just catch her eye and wait. 
That is lip-liner on her face. 
Having a baby sister around does have its perks...
...like turning her chair into a toddler lazyboy!
Again.  This smile...kills me.
Nothing like having 2 co-pianists to take the pressure off a performance...nobody can tell when you make a mistake!
Yes? Can I help you, Mother?

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Christa....
Oh my!! The lip liner almost {Although this clumsy girl was not, in the slightest, tricked!!} looks like blood!! ;-0
I love the pictures of Savannah and Lily sitting in that baby chair!! As a writer {Unpublished.} I spend lots of time describing things. I have twain words for your silly girls. "Too cute!!". ;)
"Nothing like having 2 co-pianists to take the pressure off a performance...nobody can tell when you make a mistake!". Crack. Me. Up!! ;-D
--Raelyn