|I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!|
Quick run-down of our 5-days in SLC:
- Monday: Arrive, go out to dinner, play games, stay up late having FHE and going over the plan for the week
|Hiking Ensign Peak|
- Tuesday: Wake up for an early morning hike, breakfast on the roof, go to the temple, visit the Monte L. Bean museum in Provo, have dinner at the MTC & attend devotional where all 9 of the Ellis kids spoke, change clothes & night-hike the Y, drive back to SLC trying not to fall asleep.
|The Portuguese (& Conlon)|
|Aup & Mark modeling how we all felt on the drive home|
- Wednesday: Wake up, play games, do an Amazing Race around SLC--organized by Kit & Kevin (SO fun), end the day with dinner and more more more GAMES.
|Touring a chocolate factory|
|Massages before dinner|
- Thursday: Wake up early for a special Kevin-led workout, watch the Pioneer Day parade, grab lunch, head out to do some Olympic Curling, stop at a park to play 3+ hours of ultimate frisbee, eat dinner, go downtown to dance the night away with Conlon's band.
|We're basically professionals now...|
- Friday: Drag ourselves out of bed, do a beautiful 6 mile hike up Big Cottonwood Canyon, stop at Cafe Rio for a late lunch, have dessert at a different restaurant, get together with the extended Ellis-clan for the rest of the evening, games games games.
- Saturday: Up at the crack of dawn to catch an early flight back to Houston.
MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR thanks to our great friend, Lori & family, for watching our 3-under-3 for most of the week! And MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR props to my mom and dad for moving to Houston which meant they covered the last few days. I think they were all probably as exhausted as we were when we got home! ;)