- Advent calendar ("Is it #25 yet, Mom?")
- Christopher Popinkins ("He MOVED with his MAGIC!")
- Christmas Pandora station
- Christmas cookies (very 'rustic' this year b/c of two good little helpers)
- Caroling (Silent Night, Away in a Manger. Mostly adorable, except one case of severe stage fright & awkwardness)
- Lots and lots of Amazon boxes ("What did I order this time?? Oh. Yeah.")
|Spitzbuben w/ Grandma|
- Drive to Austin
- Act out the Nativity
- Christmas socks (Thanks, Joy!)
|It is my turn yet?|
|Mini Golf in the back yard|
December 26-December 30:
- Drive to Wichita for cousin Ethan's baptism (Loved the fun hotel room and family time. Didn't love the mean flu bug that reared its ugly head.)
|Ahhhhh. Blessed silence.|
- Drive to Dallas.....except our kids were sick & the Dallas cousins had lice....
- Skip Dallas, drive straight home to Houston.
|Handsome Rob. Champion Road-Tripper|
- Rob chaperones a Stake Dance
- Kids in bed at 7:30pm
- Christa fast asleep by 9pm.
Christmas was definitely magical this year. It was so fun to experience it all through the eyes of two, very enthusiastic 3-year olds. Being a parent makes life SO FUN! We are grateful we got to spend it with family--even though our time together much too short (as usual!).
I am so blessed and so thankful to my Savior. I'm thankful for the example of His life and I'm thankful for His love and support I feel as I try to do my best each day.