Friday, January 10, 2014

A Pre-New Years Resolution

I've never forgotten this talk from General Conference a few years ago.

I don't think of myself as a very creative person generally, but I recognize that when I DO create something, it fills a part of me that is often running pretty low during these long days in the motherhood trenches. 

So, as a pre-New Years resolution, I've resolved to make creating a more regular part of my life.  Specifically through photography of my kiddies.  Rob has been the photographer for most of our life together, so he knows how to use all of the fun photo toys we have.  But he is pretty durn busy these days, and I'm around some of the cutest photography subjects a girl could ask for 24/7, so it makes sense for me to step up my game while my kids are still so eager to say, "CHEESE!"

Here's some of my first efforts (commence proud-mama photo dump):






 

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Christa....
As a writer {Unpublished.} I spend lots of time describing things. I have one word for your pictures. "Sweet!!". Keep it up!! ;)
--Raelyn