Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hair Updates

Update #1: First of all, some of you may be dying to know how Rob's beard is coming along.
Answer: It's 3 1/2 weeks old, somewhat red and viking-esque, and getting thicker by the day! His resolution not to shave has been bolstered by a public declaration that his beard is dedicated to getting into the spirit of the Old Testament. (Rob and I are Sunday School teachers at church, and this year we're teaching the Old Testament.)

Hair update #2: Rob's last haircut was in November, so his normal head of hair was getting pretty overgrown. Unfortunately, his thick blond locks were too much for the clippers we borrowed to handle. So, what did I do?
Answer: I bravely turned to good, old-fashioned scissors! I am proud to say that even though it took me about 3 times as long to accomplish, Rob is now sporting a perfectly acceptable haircut done completely with scissors. Ta-dummmm!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow way to go christa!

The Wigginton Family said...

I am SUPER impressed with the haircut...especially since you only used scissors. Sorry the ghetto clippers didn't cut through Rob's thick hair...I guess we don't have that problem :)