Monday, October 27, 2014

My baby is ONE

It's hard  to imagine life without our little Caroline.
 
 I never imagined we'd have 3 kids in 2 years (miracles happen!), but I got serious messages that there was somebody ready to come to our family.  And after waiting 5 years for Savannah and Lily, Caroline arrived with hardly a hiccup.

Caroline is the teeniest, tiniest person but has a BIG personality and an even BIGGER will.
She's is the perfect addition to our family.  Caroline is convinced that she's a 3 year-old stuck in a 1-year old's body and spends her days trying desperately to keep up with her sisters.  She started crawling at about 7 months, realized she couldn't move fast enough so quickly worked on walking, running, stairs, and by her first birthday is VERY independent. 

Caroline knows how to work a crowd.  She has a million-watt smile that never fails to win fans wherever we are.  And her laugh.  It kills me. 
 
Currently, Caroline loves baby dolls, avocados, hot dogs, books, her daddy (and mommy), her grandpa (and grandma), playing outside eating pebbles, closing doors, ice cream, and doing whatever Savannah & Lily are doing. 
We love this little girl and I can't wait to see what life has in store for her.  She has a powerful, happy spirit that is a total blessing in our home. 

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Christa....
I am sorry for being away all these months!! I've missed every single Blog that I read/comment on!! It feels so good to be back!! At last!! ;-D
"Caroline is convinced that she's a 3 year-old stuck in a 1-year old's body and spends her days trying desperately to keep up with her sisters. She started crawling at about 7 months, realized she couldn't move fast enough so quickly worked on walking, running, stairs, and by her first birthday is VERY independent." That sounds like somebody I love!! Her name is "Opal"--the second born!!--and she's my one-year old niece!! ;)
I loved the video!! Her laugh!! It is downright contagious!! ;-D
Love you later, Raelyn