Wednesday, March 7, 2012

After

We're not all the way there yet, but my mom and I thought it would be fun to do a little "After" photo-shoot now that things are looking more and more normal....
Before
After
She's still pretty emotionally fragile, and has mood swings like I wasn't anticipating for another 15 years or so.  And she's got some serious stranger-danger going on....not that you can blame her after all of the strangers she's had poking and prodding her.

BUT, she's definitely getting back to her self.  She's starting to eat solids again (a little), and is occasionally willing to roll around on the ground with her sister.  And the best is that today when I went in to get her from her naps I got my favorite, open-mouth-with-3-little-teeth grin, accompanied by lots of leg-kicking and body-squirming....love that! 

7 comments:

Josh and Jennifer Norman said...

I'm so glad she is doing so well. I love the grins the girls give... they are so smiley!

Matt said...

Oh those cute little angels. I am so sad that we don't get to see you guys more often. Kate would love rolling around on the floor with these two! Love you so much!

Nat

Katherine Lewis said...

I bet Lily is thrilled to have her playmate back. Savannah looks happy and healthy. Good work, Mom!

Amanda+Jonathan said...

Adorable. I'm glad it all went well!

Megan Holdaway said...

Your girls are so precious! I'm happy you still have a blog so I can keep up with what's going on in your lives :)

Melanie Anderson said...

It is so good to see them both looking so well. Lot's of love and prayers for that little girly. What a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

Im so glad she is on the up and up- but she still isnt eating solids too much huh? Poor girl.