Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best Halloween Ever

First, in a continuation of our pumpkin carving tradition, I'd like you to meet the most recent members of the club:
Jack & Jill by day
and by night: Yikes!
The real reason this Halloween was the best one yet is because we finally have little kiddies to dress up and show off!

Our sister-in-law, Laura, gave us these awesome "Thing One and Thing Two" onesie-costumes. 
I thought they looked adorably ghetto-fabulous in their thug skull caps...
...but Rob thought they should look slightly more feminine, so we got some huge white bows to complete the outfit. 
They weren't too thrilled...
...but their father sure was!
I can't wait until next year...the girls will be old enough for costumes AND candy!   

4 comments:

Katherine Lewis said...

Look at those adorable, chubby, growing babies!!!!
Good work, Ellises, good work. I love these pictures. I love that you have twin girls. I wish I could see you all in action!

The Wigginton Family said...

cutest.babies.ever. Ah man, why can't we be neighbors for life. Those pictures are adorable and those girls, wow they are beautiful. I love you all!

Unknown said...

soooo cute! hah love the idea. i know it was so fun this year with cameron.

zannahdoll said...

I love this! Thing 1 and Thing 2 are the cutest things ever. Thank you for sharing your Halloween. xoxo