Monday, November 23, 2009

The dangers of having unlimited access to a camera....

Q: What do 4 relatively intelligent young adults do for fun on a Sunday evening?

A: Why, have contests to see who can make the best faces into Photo Booth of course! Duh...
Possessed
Terror/Being chased by a serial killer
We are the serial killers
Sitting in Sunday School (notice how intently Jacqueline is paying attention...typical!)
There goes Brad Pitt!
Singing like Celine Dion
Biggest smile

Man, I love my family!

7 comments:

Linkous said...

how cute are you guys :) we miss you, too!

The Wigginton Family said...

Ha! That was hilarious. I love that post...and I'm pretty sure your family is awesome! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving week and Rob gets there safe. Can't wait to see you soon!

Mark and Aupreille said...

Those pictures are great! I can't believe how much your brother and sister have grown up! I hope you guys have a blast over Thanksgiving, from the looks of it that's not going to be a problem at all.

Becca said...

Wow! Do you all look alike or what!

Unknown said...

when was this??? did they all come to visit you??

Mama KK said...

I love your family, too! And especially you, Christa! Love, KK

Katie said...

You didn't post the best ones! Are those on mom's computer? I need copies of those.