Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Houston Christmas

We just finished our first Christmas in Houston!  The house looked spectacular, thanks to Rob's decorating skills (he's a man of many, many talents). 
The Upstairs Tree
We're still living in Rob's parent's home (built to fit a family of 11...), so we have plenty of extra room, and decided to host Christmas for my family this year. 
The Monster Tree
My parents, sister, brother, and Grandma drove/flew in from around the country to spend the holiday with us. 
Family Room
It was SO NICE to have all of those extra arms to hold and entertain babies!  A few days into the week I was having a hard time remembering how I managed to do this all by myself.  Savannah, Lily and I are all going to go through some serious withdrawals when everyone is gone.  :)
Somehow this is the only "group" picture I have...Grandma, Erik, Katie, me
On Christmas morning Santa left two of his littlest elves behind!  We decided they could stay.   Forever. 

And with more people to coax smiles out of the babies, here are some more pictures of our cute little girls.  They are 5 months old now!!

Hamming it up for their Grandma
Life is good.  2011 was a GREAT year, and I have a feeling 2012 is going to be even better. 

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Those dimples are so adorable!

The Wigginton Family said...

Oh my goodness can you please fed-ex me one, or both of those girls as soon as possible. They are so cute and I really want to see those cutie smiles in person!

Mark and Aupreille said...

They are getting so big!!! I love love love these pictures, there smiles are just so darling. I'm still pushing for a visit to AZ!

Katherine Lewis said...

5 months?! Time is flying!! They are so darling and I love their smiles. I bet Christmas was even more magical with them this year. I hear it only gets better.....

I still don't know how you manage 2 babies. We are scared for #2 to come in just 10 weeks. You are my idol! Merry Christmas!

Kit Linkous said...

oh my word. i need those babies here! so fun. and it only gets more fun every year!