Thursday, July 22, 2010

Minneapolis and my Studly Little Brother

A few days after our (awesome, upgraded-to-business-class) flight home, Rob and I were on the road again, driving to visit my family at their new home: Minneapolis, MN! 
We managed (thanks to Rob's amazing all-night driving skills) to get to MN in time to spend 2 full days with the entire family before my sisters had to go back to school and my dad had to go back to work.
This is not our dog...


When Katie, Jacqueline, and my dad had to go back to real life, Mom took us out on a boat they've rented for the summer. 
And Erik, happy to have Rob and me as an audience, went to town on the wakeboard! 
When did he get so grown-up??
I guess he should get in all of this fun-in-the-sun while he can, because pretty soon all of his fun will involve studying and teaching about the LDS Church as a missionary, in Germany!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

business class? oo la la. Hurray for Erik the missionary!

Sara said...

Minnesota, huh?? If you're still around maybe I can come over from Iowa and see you! What an amazing year for you two in Cambridge. Love all your pictures!

a.parke said...

Hey just wanted to say Happy Birthday cuz. It was a great day to be born. Remember when we had a party at Chuckie Cheese. Those were the days. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Can't wait to see you guys again. Ashley

Gary and Sara said...

Hey my little bro. Is headed to Fankfurt this Wed. (the 15 th). So fun!

Gary and Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG WOMAN!