Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Question:

Hypothetically, if we met up somewhere to go for a walk and I was wearing these, would you: A: Give me a high-five for my awesome shoes and tell me you've always wanted to try them

B: Wonder what cocktail of drugs I had taken that altered my mental state sufficiently to spend money on something so ugly...but just smile, say hello, and walk with me anyway

C: Make me walk either 10 feet ahead of or behind you so nobody could possibly think we know eachother

This exercise is purely hypothetical of course.....I mean, it's not like I actually want to know if it's possible for me to still have friends (who will be seen with me in public) and wear crazy toe-shoes.

6 comments:

Rob said...

As much as I love my wife, I'm going to have to vote "C." :)

Mama KK said...

I say, if they're comfy, go for it! "A"

Katie and Christian said...

Definitely C! Hope I see you in church tomorrow sporting a pair! :)

Megan Holdaway said...

It's high time I commented on this one. I LOVE them.

zannahdoll said...

A cross between A and B - I don't want them, but I don't think you'd be on drugs to wear them. And while I don't want them, I'd admire you for being original - so you'd still get a high 5.

Christa, you are so cute.

Unknown said...

hahahaha you are my favorite person.